Heaven help me....

Today is a Sunday. Weekend time. Nothing much to do. Normally weekends will end up in a movie for me. The only thing I do on a regular basis. Nowadays this has also become not so regular for me.

I am wondering the state of mind I am in right now. If you take away my PS2, my DVD player, my TV, my Computer...there is nothing I want to do. Don't fancy reading a novel. Don't fancy taking a walk. I don't want to do anything that will involve me going out when the sun is out. This is what I have realised. I hate going out when the sun's is shining. Probably due to the fact I have been a nocturnal creature this past 4+ years, thanks to my job/s.

I am bored easily. I guess this is because nothing holds my fancy due to my short span of concentration. However, at work, I am able to do away with my tasks, without even flinching. Wonder why. Guess, Money motivates me more than anything. However, I am not even earning that much. I would love to do nothing and just enjoy being me. No pressures. Well, I ain't living in utopia, guess I need to bear with all this.

And the only thing that cheers me up a little when I am really down is this "Coule be Worse". I don't know whether I am being optimistic or being a pessimist. I don't know whether I am happy that life ain't bad than this or whether I am sad that Life is so bad. I don't know. All I know is that I need to head out now and do something really useful with my life.

Guess I can think of some changes professionally and personally in the coming months......

Comments

sanchapanzo said…
not even cricket?
you should be out of your mind really..
G. Siva Shankar said…
If u c the list properly u wud understand none of them warrant me to get up frm my couch...with cricket unfortunately I have to, if u meant cricket outside, however I do play it on my PS2 :)
Shruti said…
you're not living living in utopia precisely because you need to "bear" with this :)
G. Siva Shankar said…
hmm..thats the thing...living here and bearing with all this...

Popular posts from this blog

A Horrifying Experience.....

Nothing is what it seems