Things I penned in 2002-2003

I dream of a dream.
I dream that my dream shall someday come true.
I dream that all my dreams shall not remain just a dream.
I dream for that day when all these dreams are realized.
I dream that I don’t’ spend my days dreaming.
I dream that my dreams shall be more than just dreams.
I dream that these dreams will make me dream more.
Though these are dreams today, I dream of making them a reality one day.
I will always be dreaming of these dreams,
So that I do have hope in life, I still hope that this life is worth living.

G. Siva Shankar



This was something I wrote when I was in a phase of attending 2-3 interviews per day and dreaming of great things to come....a big post...a big pay check....a big banner and all that stuff.....was browsing through blogspot when this poem caught my eye....and that too here [http://constantreveries.blogspot.com/] ..was totally shocked...I don't consider this as a good poem at all....this was something I rambled on and on....some of the sentences don't even make sense....coming to think of it, I never made sense during those days :) ...ah !!! wonderful days they were....

Guess I need to look into my other works and publish them here..just like that.....atleast I don't need to spend time on thinking what I need to write about....and probably posting my old stuff can keep me going for one more week...hopefully !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Horrifying Experience.....

Nothing is what it seems