In a rut !!!

Right now am stuck in a rut. Not interested in doing anything that I used to enjoy a couple of weeks back. I don't even like checking my mails nowadays. I don't enjoy watching movies. I don't enjoy listening to music. Only thing I seem to enjoy nowadays is playing with my dog Mac.

I haven't watched any movie or atleast new ones like the way I used to, 2 or 3 per day. Also, I havent dedicated some time for my PS2. Bought games however haven't really played them. Wondering why I am in this kind off rut.

My friends tell me that this is another phase and it will pass on, once I have something interesting to do. Well to my knowledge I have been waiting for that day for the past 5 years or so, and yet that day has not come.

Hopefully I should be able to come out of this after some soul searching I will be doing in the coming weeks.

Comments

Anonymous said…
you are good at beating-about-the-bush.. :-)
G. Siva Shankar said…
Santhosh...atleast I am good at something :) am happy about it....
G. Siva Shankar said…
Addy, Check your blog dude...thnx for the response...

Popular posts from this blog

A Horrifying Experience.....

Nothing is what it seems