Another mindless Post..just to pass time....

It’s the beginning of a new month though it’s going to be another 30 days of Mundane tasks, I thought why not kick this month off with a new post. By the looks of my previous post my readership has possibly increased by 300%. I wonder whether my marketing and advertising blitz has paid its dividends. If only I had done a better job at the Marketing part guess I could have probably boosted my Blogs readership by another 300% or so. Well there’s always the possibility for this post to surpass the earlier one.

The comments for the previous ones ranged from “STFU” to “You could do better” I take all those Comments from a Constructive Criticism perspective. My family members have suggested that I write something that has got some substance in it, so that it could be more useful to me going forward and also to my readers. I wonder how I can do that. Though I consider myself to have a wealth of knowledge on irrelevant things, I am not sure how I can package them to be useful to someone else. The gamut of knowledge I am talking about is nothing compared to people I have seen blog ranging from dissecting a work of art, be it books or be it Plays. I do have knowledge / information however I do not find it useful for my personal use. Having said this, I do know that a person who’s keen to learn will take away something from these blogs. And that is where my success as a blogger lies.

I used consider myself as a person with a wide plethora of words in my vocabulary. Nowadays, I doubt that. Guess, when you don’t utilize your so-called talents you corrode them little by little. Certain attributes (I wanted to use the word Trait, however as per a friend and colleague, Trait signifies some character flaws in people) in people can be utilized only in certain situations. Not every talent / expertise can be useful in all situations, that’s what I have come to learn in the past 15 days. Which means to say that my wide vocabulary is not going to help me in all situations. In certain situations I may be able to utilize it and in certain other situation I may have to rely on my supplementary attributes that I might eventually discover hidden within me.

I have spent a considerable amount of time in the past 4 months with people who are not from my line of work. Meaning I cannot, as per them, understand the nuances or the intricate details that they are facing cause I am not from their background or I am not familiar with their current situation. To put it simply, I lack perspective. Though I respect these guys and also admire them, I do not subscribe to their point wholly. Yes not everyone can look at things from the other person’s shoes. Yet, I do pride myself in my ability to perceive and judge empirically. (This is only for Romee, if at all he happens to find the time to read this. No offence meant here Romee :D )

There is a saying “Do upon to others as you would have them do upon to you” I think this is from the Bible. The simple meaning of this is “Treat others as you would like them to treat you.” Though lots of people proclaim that they are non-judgmental, I guess during the course of time, one becomes judgmental. I recently had the opportunity to interact with certain people due to sheer luck and what I observed was that one of my recent acquaintances was very quick to judge me cause of their past relationships with others. And when I pointed out that this is not the case, all they said was “You’ve seen one, you’ve seen them all”. I thought only critics comparing a certain genre of movies used this quote. How grossly I was mistaken.

Since my last post was around 3 pages long in a normal A4 Word Document, I wanted to keep this short, cause I don’t have anything specific to write about this time (As if that has stopped me in the past :D ). This was just to kill time so to speak. I am sure that when my Marketing and Advertising campaigns pays out, I can expect comments ranging from “You better Kill yourself” to “Could be Better” again. Guess I am addicted to taking risks and challenging certain people’s patience or their tolerance level (the 3 people who I am talking about are sure to understand this). One thing I could say to these impatient guys is that, reading my blogs you are sure to better your tolerance levels :).

Well, after another endless and pointless discussion or post I am going to end the readers agony and mental duress here. May God bless you all and May you live long enough for me to pester you more in the forthcoming days and years.

Comments

G. Siva Shankar said…
@Arr...well next post I'll ensure your computer is broken into 100 pieces if not 1000 :D

Popular posts from this blog

A Horrifying Experience.....

Nothing is what it seems